The Best Solution for Insulating your Metal Building: RetroShieldMETALCON – the premier event for metal construction products – is coming to Baltimore! The event is October 26-28 at the Baltimore Convention Center.
We’ll be there along with our supplier partner FiFoil, talking about insulation technologies for metal buildings including RetroShield.
RetroShield is designed to retrofit insulation in existing metal buildings and upgrade insulation systems in new metal buildings.
RetroShield reduces radiant heat transfer by over 90%, and provides a more appealing finish than other comparable insulation systems.
What makes RetroShield the right product for your next project? RetroShield:
- Improves thermal performance, saving energy and reducing monthly operating costs.
- Is quick and easy to install, reducing down time for you, the building owner.
- Works with all types of metal framing.
- Does not absorb moisture like standard mass insulation
- Provides a more attractive finished appearance than other commercial insulation systems (available in white or reflective finishes. Custom colors available.)
RetroShield® offers maximum energy efficiency for any roof or wall retrofit application. When installed, the RetroShield® System offers continuous insulation, minimizing air leaks. It can be back-loaded with additional insulation for specific thermal performance or R-value requirements.
For more about RetroShield® click here to download the brochure, or visit us live at METALCON!